YEA!!! Roni, it's about time! I love seeing all the cousins kids grow up but I never get to see Lukey and Noah and now I do! Welcome to the blogging world!
Oh yeah, and I am SO excited that I will be there when you have your baby!
You have been tagged. Check out my blog for further instructions. I am so glad that you got your blog up and running. I can see your cute adorable kids more often now.
You have been tagged. Check out my blog for further instructions. I am so glad that you got your blog up and running. I can see your cute adorable kids more often now.
The Chaffins were established on June 28th 2002, in El Paso,Texico. After 3 years going to school in Idaho, we moved to El Paso. Where we currently reside.
6 comments:
YEA!!! Roni, it's about time! I love seeing all the cousins kids grow up but I never get to see Lukey and Noah and now I do! Welcome to the blogging world!
Oh yeah, and I am SO excited that I will be there when you have your baby!
I'm so happy you've joined us. Hopefully you can't fight the addiction :) Lukey and Nono are so precious.
Welcome to blogging, isn't it fun? I'm so excited so see your family more often (on my computer). Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
Yeah RONI!!! I'm so glad I can keep up on your family now too!! Is that baby girl here yet?? CANT WAIT!!
You have been tagged. Check out my blog for further instructions. I am so glad that you got your blog up and running. I can see your cute adorable kids more often now.
You have been tagged. Check out my blog for further instructions. I am so glad that you got your blog up and running. I can see your cute adorable kids more often now.
Post a Comment