Now here is a picture of a newborn that is really looking forward to Christmas. John bought this little dress for Ashley (his first girly purchase). She looks like one of Santas' little helpers.
So sweet that John picked this out!! She is the cutest little thing! I loved holding her at church, I'll have to do that every Sunday.... so watch out! :)
Very cute. John you are going to be a great day to the little girl. She will love you to go shopping with her. Can't wait till January to see her and the boys and you two. Love ya
John is making the transition to girl daddy quite well. Good job! Can't wait to see her! Oh Yea, And the boys too! And I guess you guys as well. Love you guys!
The Chaffins were established on June 28th 2002, in El Paso,Texico. After 3 years going to school in Idaho, we moved to El Paso. Where we currently reside.
9 comments:
That is the cutest little Santa's helper I've ever seen! I love the dress! Seriously, she is the prettiest little thing.
She is adorable! You don't get any sweeter than that! Good job on picking a cute dress John!
So sweet that John picked this out!! She is the cutest little thing! I loved holding her at church, I'll have to do that every Sunday.... so watch out! :)
Yes I get to squish her in about 2 weeks so she had better be wearing that dress.
Job well done John, she's adorable
Very cute. John you are going to be a great day to the little girl. She will love you to go shopping with her. Can't wait till January to see her and the boys and you two. Love ya
That dress is so cute, I can't stand it! She is so beautiful.
That dress is so cute, I can't stand it! She is so beautiful.
John is making the transition to girl daddy quite well. Good job! Can't wait to see her! Oh Yea, And the boys too! And I guess you guys as well. Love you guys!
Post a Comment