Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ash Update


Here is a funny picture of Ashley. As you can see she is a very smiley baby. She is really starting to fatten up now. She will have her two month check up in a couple weeks so we can she how fat she really is. She is a night owl just like her mommy, which is nice because we get to have girl time after those boys go to bed.

7 comments:

Melanie and Jarom said...

I think she looks like her mommy in this pic!

The Caywood Family said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her... 3 more days!!! She looks like Noah in that picture. Miss you guys.

The Corbetts said...

She does look like noah in this pic. Love the smile ash. I like how you refer to your boys as those boys. can't wait to see you guys, you're already in my dreams, the night before was a dream about flying to el paso and last night about hanging out with you and john.

Amanda said...

Oh she is so cute!!! I bet you are having a blast having a girl in your house after all those boys!!
Amanda

Andy4eric said...

Oh Roni, I just love her sooo much. It makes me sick not being closer to you guys. She is such a little cutie. I am so sad that we won't be able to make it for her blessing. (I actually teared up while writing that.)Love ya!

The Chaffins said...

She is so cute. We wish we were their in Texas with you guys. I'm enjoying all the snow. I hope it keeps coming. Well next time were in. Love you guys lots. Jared

The Chaffins said...

Hey don't stay up to late you guy's. No partying to hard. During Christmas we got Dad and Mom to stay up past 12am alot. So if they want to go to bed, then just start playing games, it always works. Jared