Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two part Tag

Roni thought it would be fun to have both of us answer these questions and then compare. Well here goes. John's answers are in Blue, and Roni's are in Purple

How long have you been together? Forever, you were always in my heart! Six years this June.
How long did you date? A couple hours, usually at night. 4 months of blissful dating, and 4 long months of engagement.
How old is she? 26 years young. 27
Who eats more? I could eat her weight in food. John is my human trash compactor.
Who said "I love you" first? Me, I was the gutsy one. During the Christmas Devotional.
Who is taller? Me unless she is wearing heels. Johhny
Who sings better? Roni but she doesn't think so. John makes a great Elvis impersonator.
Who is smarter? Well I have to continually tell Roni to stop being smarter than me. Lately, I have trouble spitting out the simplest of sentences. So this round goes to John.
Who does the laundry? I will start the laundry and Roni will finish; by finish I mean everything besides putting the first load in the washer. He puts in a effort to lighten my “load”.
Who does the dishes? Maytag! I do most the time, but John will surprise me sometimes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? "I am always RIGHT". Looking at the bed I sleep on the right. Same as his parents and mine, weird huh.
Who pays the bills? Roni is my financial counsler. I get a little obsessive about where our money is going and when its getting there.
Who mows the lawn? Hey Roni what type, or brand of mower do we have? :) Yeah but at least I know it needs mowed. You would let it get ten feet tall if I didn’t nag.
Who cooks dinner? 50/50 but her's is always better. 50/25/25 Roni/John/Eating with my parents, respectively.
Who is more stubborn? "I AM NOT ANSWERING THAT!!! Me for sure. I always tend to get my way. John spoils me too much.
Who kissed who first? It takes two to tango. We tend to disagree on this one. I never kissed a boy first, but for some reason John thinks I kissed him. Wrong. I sat patiently waiting.
Who asked who out? I asked her and she brought her friend. A misunderstanding he will never let me forget.
Who proposed? Lets just say if she did I wouldn't have married her. John did twice. Once with a wal-mart ring to ensure his capture, while I was at Ricks and he was working in Utah. And again a month later with a gorgeous ring he picked out himself just before I headed to El Paso two months before the wedding date.
Who is more sensitive? I am, I just can't handle this dry climate and my sensitive skin is always breaking out! He is when it comes to our kids, but not so much when it comes to road rage and people who stand in his way while shopping at wal-mart.
Who has more friends? Roni is my one and only friend, so if she has more than one than she wins. John is better friends with my friends. He never hesitates to call people up. I’m a bit hermit like these days.
Who has more siblings? Roni. I guess we are even now actually.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Let me tell you who buys the pants in this family. Not to mention paying to wash them, shelter them, feed them, and drive them around town to run errands. John does take good care of us.
I love you John! Happy Valentines Day.

Who are you tagging? I usually tag Noah because he screams when I chase after him. Anyone that has the time.

5 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

You guys are so cute!! I love that you both answered. It's so fun to read!

Jenn said...

John cracks me up. You guys are cute- I think you're one of the happiest couples I know! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

The Marielle (and Parents) Show said...

Great tag! I love when spouses agree. :)

Mary Taylor said...

You guys are so cute! Thanks for a good laugh :)

Stacey said...

i pictured you two laughing and talking when you typed this... to funny.