Why is it that two year olds are so dang entertaining? Noah is such a crack up. He keeps us laughing with every word out of his mouth. At the moment Noah loves Woody and Buzz, dancing, eating ice cream cones, bubble baths, putting on my headbands, holding his little sister, sticking his finger into his belly button, tummy time with Ashley, playing hide-n-seek, playing in the dirt (digging, throwing, eating etc.), singing the Barney clean up song, crossing his ankles, saying “Ina wake” when he gets up in the morning, going on walks, picking flowers (weeds) for his mommy and doing
everything “by myself”. I can’t believe how old he is. He keeps us laughing. I love my Noah.
8 comments:
Oh he looks like a character!!! So funny!
What a little turkey!! He is too cute and I love all the pictures. What a big boy. Does he have a big boy bed yet or is he still in the crib?
What a CUTE kid!!! I love hearing what your kids are like now!!!
So this is what I have to look forward two. He's so funny. We love your kids so much
Love the head bands on his face!! So cute. Your little Ashley is adorable. Cute little pudgy cheeks just like my little Ella.
So Cute!!! I love the pics of Luke too!
Do you know how to work shappy princess? I downloaded the spring file, but now I don't know how to apply it to my blog. I want it to look super cute like yours and sarahs! Help Please!!
love brooke
That boy is truly hilarious! i love him. Can't wait to get our guys together again.
Post a Comment