Saturday, September 20, 2008

Terrible Twos At Its Best

Ok so that is not a black eye you see, it is just Noah getting into my makeup. Luke really didn’t investigate too much when he was little. Noah on the other hand, is into everything. As you can see he loves my makeup. I only wish I had gotten a picture of when he got into my lipstick too. I know, I know, put it where he can’t reach it. (He still finds a way to get into it.) And how can I not refer to the time he smothered his Grandma's upholstered dinning room chair with a tub of butter, or the time he pumped lotion into his hands and encrusted it all over the mirror, or the time he put a gang of his toy dinos into a gallon of milk.

And there is always the strange substances found inside his mouth, rocks, dirt, all toys, sheetrock, paper, a certain unmentionable green matter from his nose, you name it, he eats it. There is never a dull moment with Noah-Nator around, I love him.




5 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha, Kimball loves my makeup too! Especially "lip sick." He also can track gum like a bloodhound and wherever I hide it, he still finds it, and will come to me chewing an entire pack of gum, and then when I try to take it away he swallows it!

The boys look so big! And Ash is sooo cute in the bath pic! I love the video of Noah with the cereal.

The Corbetts said...

Noah is so cute I love to hear him talk, he's getting so big love them so much.

Melanie and Jarom said...

Reg- I'm scared to have a two-year old boy. Lydi can be whiney but doesn't really get into stuff very much- I think I'll have to re-baby proof my house in a couple of years. But if he's half as cute as Noah it will be worth it!
Love that kid! And Luke and Ash too of course.

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh! That video is so funny!!! "I not in trouble!" I love it. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Alice said...

roni, clean it up it is making me so nervous. ha ha. He is precious.