Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hair Color to DIE for!

I get compliments on Ashley’s beautiful hair all the time. It has a reddish tint to it (I pray it stays this color forever). We tried out some piggy tails and they transformed her face into a little lady. How is she so old? I can’t wait for her G-ma and G-pa Chaffin to come visit and see how much she has grown since they last saw her.

Look at those two cute little teeth.



Here is a video of Ashley's animal sound effects. So funny


Video taken 11-28-08

She has got to be the most gorgeous baby girl
in the know universe! haha

2 comments:

Lady Robason said...

love the piggy tails! Such a stinkin' cutie!

The Caywood Family said...

Ok I'll admit she is gorgeous... But I don't know if she passes Oakley!!! That is a tough one. Those pig tails are so cute. I wish I could come and see the Family also. July can't come soon enough.