We had the kids hide their baskets for the Easter Bunny to find. Then on Sunday Luke forgot it was Easter. He came in to wake us up and we asked him if he had something he wanted to do. His reply, " Umm can I play Indiana Jones?" Then we reminded him that he should look to see if the Easter Bunny had come to visit. It was funny to see the light bulb click on and he ran to go check things out.

Just how many unwrapped Starbursts can one 17 month old stuff into their chubby cheeks???

Ashley is a candy fanatic!


3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great Easter. The kids are so cute. I can't wait till you get here. I love little Ashley's hair.. We need to trade ideas on how to do hair. I Can't believe how Luke is looking so much like a young man and Noah is just as cute as always. I Love it. Miss you guys tons... Love ya
The Answer is: a grand total of 4 starbursts and 5 partially chewed jelly beans. Someone should really keep an eye on that kid, huh.
Where are the parents?!?!? LOL You have such cute kids! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment