I'm so in love with this kid! I still can't get over how much I want to squeeze Ashley to death. She is growing up so fast. All the mom's at Luke's bus stop keep commenting on how much she has grown since September.

She is such a know-it-all. She loves to chase the boys around the house. She always wants to sit up on the stools at the counter all by herself. She enjoys reprimanding the boys when they are sitting in the time out chair.
I love this picture, she looks like Luke.

She is a girly girl. She love anything that resembles a purse. She always want to put on my lip gloss. Shoes, shoes, shoes... need I say more. She loves to have her hair done up nice! (She knows when she is pretty)

And just the other day, I heard her humming the Indiana Jones theme song. Quite the accomplishment if ya ask me.
3 comments:
Aaah, I miss you guys. She is sooooooo cute. We're coming down beginning of July. We HAVE to get together. Ayla is just going to LOVE ashley.
She is SO adorable! I can't wait to see her when you guys are up! We miss you!
What a doll!! She sure has grown so fast! I can't believe your a mom of 3! Before I know if you're going to have 10 kids!
Post a Comment