Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No more Monkeying Around

Luke has done it. He has successfully completed a full year of Pre-K! He really learned a lot this year, more than I imagined a little five year old could. He learned things like what a parallelogram is and he was able to watch a caterpillar turn into a chrysalis and then transform into a butterfly.

What a stud!

Class mascot....The Monkeys, how fitting for my little monkey.

I look forward to the day when he gets to graduate from college. I'm sure he is going to grow up to have a very studious, high paid, respected profession. All thanks to me, for putting him in pre-school and giving him a head start! haha

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Lukie!!! He looks all grown up--when did that happen? Sounds like a fun year of Pre-K! Good luck next year, bud!

Jenn said...

Ahhh! He's huge! I can't believe our boys will be in kindergarten next year! What a cute graduation picture. I love it. Can't wait to play with you guys in less than a month!

Mauzy Fam said...

Yes, thanks to you!! It's really the mom that does all the work. We make sure they listen and learn in school don't we?? He looks so big in his graduation outfit.

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Congrats, LUKE! We're so proud of you.
(and your mom)

The Corbetts said...

Congrats Luke Good Job. We are so excited to see you.