You know when children play hide-n-seek, most kids say “mom count to ten, while I go hide.” But for some reason, at our house you get four extra seconds to hide. One morning we were in the process of getting ready for school and I hear Luke yell, “Mom, count to fourteen”, proceeded by giggles from all. I went to investigate to find every one of my munchkins hiding under the console table in the entryway. I love it when my kids play together. Check out the look on Ashley’s face. You know she is always going to look up to her big bros!

(Noah's jammies are unzipped so he can get to his belly button.)
Here they are playing in the crib. At least she is happy about the boys waking her up.(This post was created about a year ago.)

1 comment:
Life would stink without siblings! I love those moments when they let you know they really do love eachother! It was fun to see you guys a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment