Saturday, November 14, 2009

Annual Halloween Party



Our Halloween party was so much fun this year. While the boys headed out to their yearly hunting trip, some of the AZ wives drove over to El Paso for a quick weekend trip. It was fun to see family at Halloween time. It is decided, I am going to enforce that they come over every year for my annual H-Party. It was a blast, and the highlight of the night.....

the performance put on by my Aunts and cousins. They came rushing in all dressed up as nurses, pretended that my cousin Niki was in labor, but what did she give birth to you ask......

A positive pregnancy test!!!! After years of wanting, She is finally pregnant. I was totally shocked and so excited for her. Congrats Niki - We are rooting for Triplets!

Thanks Andrea and Mom for all your help!
Until Next Year, Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

Melanie and Jarom said...

That was an awesome par=tay, we need to make it a tradition. And maybe one of us can get pregnant every year and make that part of the tradition too.

Mary Kalree said...

How fun! I love Halloween!