Ashleys obsession with purses has started at a young age. Her birthday party plans changed due to the flood. But it actually ended up being perfect. It was fun to have a quiet Birthday at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Good Morning Ashley Doodle Head.
I love that they have "Squinty Chaffin Eyes" when they wake up.

Her cake was almost as gorgeous as she was.

The Giant Tootsie Roll handle was my favorite aspect of the cake.


She had to put every bag she opened over her arm.


On her real birthday, she got to open her gift from G-Ma and G-Pa Chaffin.
5 comments:
OH my gosh! That cake is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is such a girl.
Hey it's chad!
Cute party!! Looks like a ton of fun.
Oh and John where's all your hair?
Cute cake I love it. She is looking so grown up, she is getting lots more hair to. Oh i hope i have a girl the pink is so cute.
Very cute Very cute. Who made that cake it is so cute. I loved it. I love to make cakes. My friend has had me make her daughters two years in a row. Its so fun. All the kids are getting so big. I can't believe Ashley is getting so big and looking like a little girl. Miss you guys.
The cake is so awesome of course! She looks so big! I can't believe she is already 2. Did I mention the cake rocks. I need to take my little cousin purse shopping one of these days!
Post a Comment