We updated our family picture this past Christmas. Our cousin Sarah took the pictures in downtown EP. Aside from a few red noses from the cold, they turned out great.
Check em' out!
I lost Luke's sweater, found it months later in the primary closet. (mmm, looking back I wish I hadn't gotten mad at him that day.
The Chaffins were established on June 28th 2002, in El Paso,Texico. After 3 years going to school in Idaho, we moved to El Paso. Where we currently reside.
5 comments:
They look wonderful. Were did you get your clothes. Love the look you did. Wish we could be closer. Can't wait to see you guys.
Ooooh, those are so cute! I kept wondering where the heck you were, like in new york or something! Looks great!
SO lovely! Seriously, Sarah is a fabulous photogropher and you guys sure look great.
These are super fabulous!!!!! All a bunch of gorgeous folks.
I so thought the background was fake awesome you rguys look like you could be on the front of a magazine. amazing pics.
Post a Comment