Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5, 6, 7, 8...

If you can believe it or not it has been 10 years since I have been in the world of dance. Four years of my life were consumed and dedicated to being a Trooperette. I loved it. High school was so much fun because of dance and the girls that I danced with. After 28 years of running Trooperettes, our director, Ms. Kimble, retired. Here are some pictures of our little reunion party for her.







5 of the 9 members of the Pooty Squad

Here is the back of the T-Shirt
(Any of you former Trooperettes will get a kick out of it)
I pray that during high school my children bond to something they love, as I did during my years as a Trooperette!
Go Troopers!!!

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

You still look like a little dancer sitting up so straight in that group picture.

Jenn said...

Oh, I'm jealous! I wish I could've gone. That shirt is great! brings back so many memories... ahh the good ole days of jump splits and dirty knees...