Monday, August 30, 2010

Campin' Time

We headed up to Cloudcroft for our ward campout. We went up a day early with Justin & Stacey and Uncle Tom & Aunt Debbie.


Ashley has been asking if she can take a bath in the kitchen sink ever since we got home.
Stacey and Baby B

Aiden

It rained and Noah was so tempted with all the puddles.

Ashley was really good at finding everyone a good walking stick for our hike.

Don't "Mess" with Ashley
Ward Karaoke Party
Glow stick Lightsaber fun with Bishop

Hit the Fishin' Hole on our way out of town.




Loved the reeling in part,
but not the touching of the fish part.
You can't head though the tunnel without honking the horn and screaming at the top of your lungs. Good Times, could have stayed up their longer.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SUCH NOSTALGIA!! Gosh I miss that place! None of our wards since have done ward campouts, let alone had a cool place to do them!! We definitely have loads of memories from there, and it's so fun you get to pass those on to your own kiddos!!

Do believe we met up there--you and I...girl's camp?? :)

BrandonKristin said...

WOW! I also love to see those pics of Cloudcroft. Such great memories, and I haven't been there in soo long I miss it!

BrandonKristin said...

WOW! I also love to see those pics of Cloudcroft. Such great memories, and I haven't been there in soo long I miss it!