Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Shark Pool

I love that my children get to spend their summers at the same neighborhood pool as I did when I was their age. We have been at the pool every minute this summer.


Luke learned how to swim!!! Now he is jumping off the board and going down the slide all by himself.

Noah is a snorkeling fiend. He loves swimming around with his face in the water.


Ethan spends most of his time napping in his car seat or dipping his toes in the baby pool.


Ashley has about 5 million swim suits to choose from this year. So she is always very stylin'.(Thank you Andrea) She loves to lean back in the water to get her hair wet and pretend to be a mermaid.

I just love the fact that we have somewhere to go to cool down and get away from the TV/computer! It's been an amazing summer so far. I feel lucky for all that I have and that I get to be a stay at home mom.

Life is good!

3 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

LOVE that pool! I have so many memories from this pool from my early childhood!

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Oh My gosh, that little black bathing suit on Ashley is awesome. She seriously looks like one of Hollywood's classic beauties.

John said...

I want to go swimming!