Yep, that’s right folks we are a minivan family now!!!! Yeah. A week before we headed out for vacation I changed my other mind about going up in the car. Luckily I had already done all the research possible about the best buy out there and ended up with a 2004 Honda Odyssey, and I love it. The trip was so much fun and easier with a van. Hurray for soccer moms!!!


2 comments:
Yeah, we're mini-van folk too and we only have one kid!! You'll be amazed how often that van comes in handy for hauling stuff too. Enjoy!
Well, it's not quite as cool as a school bus but oh well...JK! That's so great and I just love Hondas. You are going to love road trips so much you will want to drive the 20 somethin' hours up here to Montana to visit me right??
Post a Comment