I absolutely love seeing these pics and reading news of your family!! Congrats on the 2 new babies since I've seen you (Luke was only little little.) I've finally got a little blog set up and look forward to hearing from you and keeping in better touch. You guys have such a sweet family!
Your kids are SO CUTE!!! It was great chating with you guys. You will have to send me your address. you can email or call if you still have my number. Whatever works for you.
Awww. I'm glad you are so happy in life! You are such a great person and you deserve it! It was so much fun seeing you guys while you were here--sorry we couldn't spend more time! We love you guys! ~Ben and Lisa
The Chaffins were established on June 28th 2002, in El Paso,Texico. After 3 years going to school in Idaho, we moved to El Paso. Where we currently reside.
3 comments:
Ron-B'Non!!
I absolutely love seeing these pics and reading news of your family!! Congrats on the 2 new babies since I've seen you (Luke was only little little.) I've finally got a little blog set up and look forward to hearing from you and keeping in better touch. You guys have such a sweet family!
Love,
Brooke Lee (Johnson)
Your kids are SO CUTE!!! It was great chating with you guys. You will have to send me your address. you can email or call if you still have my number. Whatever works for you.
Awww. I'm glad you are so happy in life! You are such a great person and you deserve it! It was so much fun seeing you guys while you were here--sorry we couldn't spend more time! We love you guys!
~Ben and Lisa
Post a Comment