Yay- I've been checking for fam reunion photos since I didn't get to go and you are the first one to post them! yay! Yeah- it looks like it was a fun one and I am really sad I missed it. No more June babies for me!! I'll be coming down the 3rd week of July I think so we can hang out then. Love ya! Mel
The Chaffins were established on June 28th 2002, in El Paso,Texico. After 3 years going to school in Idaho, we moved to El Paso. Where we currently reside.
1 comment:
Yay- I've been checking for fam reunion photos since I didn't get to go and you are the first one to post them! yay! Yeah- it looks like it was a fun one and I am really sad I missed it. No more June babies for me!! I'll be coming down the 3rd week of July I think so we can hang out then.
Love ya! Mel
Post a Comment