My best bud Stacey, decided to tag me with the worst tag ever. You have to take pictures of your toilet, sink, laundry room, fridge, closet, favorite shoes, favorite room, and your kids. And you can not cheat, just get up and begin taking pictures. So for me, it is the worst tag ever because my house is never as clean as I would like it to be. If you would have told me my house would look the way it does today back when I was in high school, I would have never of believed you. So much for pretending to be clean all the time.
Here is my bathroom, Lukes bathroom is the type of toilet you would want to hover on,
so no photo there.

Breakfast dishes, not to bad. But I cheated a little.

Laundry Day, all clean just need to get around to folding.

Always well stocked with frozen pizza for Luke, and everything else for Noah.

My Side

John's side, with some of my dresses. So nice of him to share.

Burlington purchase a few years ago, wear them every Sunday and date night.
(Nice sexy baby legs not included)

Ashley's new room.


Like how my mom and I made the curtains better fitting for Ash.
Ribbons and bows, so cute!

Dad and Lukey playing with his geo tracks.

Noah, in a bad mood from not getting enough sleep.
Watching Stuart Little, helping to keep me sane.

Doesn't get any better than that. I love her!

I tag, all my cousins, and sister-in-laws.
6 comments:
Movies were invented to give mom's a break from the all the insanity. (I'm also really digging Ashley's chubby legs in those high heels!
You were braver than I, I just pretended to not actually get tagged. My house was in sorry shape and I couldn't bear to let the world inside. Good on ya'!
I LOVE Ashley's room. You are an awsome decorator when I move, I am asking you to help me with the decorating!
I want you to know that I fully intend on cheating!
Ashley is growing fast she is so cute. Can't wait to see her and I don't know when that will be sad.
I'll try to do this but the computer has been acting up it might not let me down load all the pictures.
I would die if I got tagged like that. More like I would just have to cheat! I really like Ashley's room. My girls have bugged me and bugged me to do their room. I guess I just need to get on the ball and get it done!
Post a Comment