The kids loved pulling all the decorations out of the attic. Here is a picture of Ash sneakin’ into the Christmas stuff.

Mr. Luke, doesn’t he look refine with a stache, haha. Found this mustache in the attic left over from their Cowboy B-Day party.
At school Luke had Polar Express Day, they got to wear PJs to school, and I just had to get him a robe to wear just like the boy in the story. In all the excitement, we forgot his backpack and I had to book it back to the house to get it for him before the bus left. ooppps
This year’s tree is by far my favorite (although, John tells me I say that every year). I get to redecorate the tree every night, thanks to Ashley and Noah’s helpful dedecorating all day.



Noah’s can of soup tower! He is so talented. haha I think they should make it into an Olympic event.
Ashley is always dressed to perfection thanks to Andrea and Trina. I mean seriously, look at how cute this Christmas dress is. It has a fur collar! 

5 comments:
Cute pics! Love the tree. For some reason, that picture of Luke's mustache made me laugh out loud! He looks a little man and he's even making a manly face!
Love the pics of Ashley next to the bear tree! Is she a red head? Cute!! We have our tree pretty much decorated from Ella's height and up. She still ends up bringing an ornament or two to me. Fun age eh?!
Don't you just love all the Christmas excitement! Ash is really starting to look like a big girl!
Love the tree, Your a brave women our tree has 5 ord. tops and they are all clay. And Max still brings one to me everyday. You guys look way cute in your dresses, picture perfect family. No baby yet, I'm on my way to go on a four wheeler ride right now!!!!! Wish me luck.
WHAT AN AWESOME TREE!!! I mean, really?? A train?? WOW! How perfect is THAT!!! I bet your kids are in HEAVEN! :)
Post a Comment