Friday, December 19, 2008

Where a Kid can be a Kid

John went on his very first Business trip!!!!! We missed him tons while he was gone and to commemorate his return home we went to Chuck E. Cheese's!!!! Woo-hoo. Here are the classic pencil sketch booth pictures that we couldn't leave without!


Welcome Home Johnny Boy

2 comments:

The Corbetts said...

Cute pictures such cute kids. I know my blog update doesn't always update either. Well winter is here so if the baby decides to come we will be busting drifts or going in James, Dads truck. I love your hair, I keep wanting to change mine but I think i am just antsy for something new, like a baby or something.

Mauzy Fam said...

Oh my gosh! How in the heck did you get everyone in that picture? I know how tiny those booths are and how hard it is to see 2 faces, let alone 5. You and Ash look so cute!!