John’s parents made the long El Paso trek again a couple weeks ago. The kids had such a fun time being spoiled by their Grandma and Grandpa Chaffin. And Us big kids had a few good laughs through out the week too!
Here are a few words that describe our entertaining time together!
Airport pickup, Highway Patrol, Angies Restaurant, Running into Highway Patrol at Angies, BP Fort Hancock, Surprise Rock Band (Two G), Mystery missing drum stick, Charro, JC Pennys, Lego Indiana Jones, Blue Bell Ice Cream, Play-Doh, missing pieces of Lego Indiana Jones, Pizza joint, Scouting conference, Elvis lip-sync, Fajita meat, Steelers Victory-One happy Grandpa Chaffin, Ice Cream, Arbys/Wendys/Burger King, Large Robotic Dinos, Science, Chicken Enchiladas, Murphy’s Romance, More Ice Cream, Early Airport Dropoff! Did I mention Ice Cream? The end!






4 comments:
Those are some cute photos in that slide... Did mom and dad really play the rock band??? I need to start to save money so that i can come and play... I miss you guys...
Cute ol' Lynn- she always makes things fun! Looks like the kids had a blast, grandparents are the best.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pics!
Where is that Dinosour museum??? My kids (especially Cody)would love that!
Post a Comment