
Well one heck of a fun filled road trip and a brand new comfy family room!
Our new Family Room
I couldn’t find the perfect end table so I plan on painting this one until I find something I like better and someday I hope to never have to tuck and retuck. I hate slipcovers but I guess it is better than the alternative, country plaid couches!

My Favorite piece is this coat rack. It doesn’t take up a lot of space and makes a home for my purse and jackets. I was thinking about putting up a big letter “C” on the top shelf but have yet to find one I like.
I also got this huge mirror that I have been drooling over since it came out and I finally found the perfect place for it. Now the entry way doesn’t seem so closed in.
PS and aren’t the grommet curtains so amazing!!! Kudos to my mother once again. After much deliberation in the IKEA fabric dept. We finally found the perfect material to make the room truly awesome. Thanks again for all of your hard work mom, Love ya. Oh yes and thanks to John for taking care of our boys for an entire weekend all by himself. Although there was a lot of pizza box remnants around the house when I got home, I would have to say he would make a good "stay at home dad" if he had to.


7 comments:
Okay your mom is hired can you bring her along in July or better yet you guys can do a road trip up to Idaho, now please i'll be in my house um this week. yaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Okay love the room I told james I need to go see their house not you guys just your house. j/k I love the shelves and the mirror well everything.
So please hurry we need curtains pronto we priced blinds today ouch!
By the way how did you fit all that in your van!
How fun!!! Did you guys come here? I love the room, can't wait to see it in person!
How fun! Wanna come help me decorate our house when we get it finished??? We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in July--I think we will be blessing our baby 1st Sunday of the month! We'd love to have you if you are here!
Very cute! What color are you painting the walls? I have that same mirror and I LOVE it and am thinking about purchasing another one for another room. Good work.
You are so good at decorating! It looks great. I will definately be asking for advice someday... when we finally get a house!... wish we could pop over and see it all in person. miss you guys, Mar, Jar, and Brod
roni- that's freaking awesome!!!!
Post a Comment