Oh the guilt of being too frugal of a mother and thinking, "He doesn't really need nasonex. Let's see how he does without it this year." Oopps Guess I will be headed to wal-greens to get a refill!
The Parable of the Bees--Part 2
3 months ago

5 comments:
Its ok reg, Jack has had a rash all over his body for weeks and I just keep telling myself that I can get rid of it and he doesn't need to see a doctor!
oh ya and that pic is hilarious
LOVE the picture! Poor kid! Can't he just tough it out?!? ;)
what cute imaginations
Poor Lukey! Kyle's got allergies too at the moment, and I had to ask his teacher to show him where the kleenex is cause I know he'll never ask and just keep wiping his snot on his hands. We usually use Zyrtec but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick right now...
Post a Comment