Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still Vacationing

Our Arizona/Wicked trip ended a little too soon for Andrea and I. So the morning we were headed back home, Andrea impulsively decided to send Katelyn with us, so that she could finish her work week and show up with Seth a couple days later. It was fun having my Katie-Bug all to myself. I enjoyed caring for her, dressing her up and doing her hair. And Ashley was grateful to have someone to have a tea party with.
First Stop, Insights science museum to see the dinosaurs.



The two of us need psychiatric help when we get together.


Grandma giving a try at all the puzzles.

Solved this one, with a little help from John.
Next stop, we got to go out to Grandpa's work to see the "puppies in training".



We even got to see the big dogs at work.

Here is the head honcho himself.


The kids got border patrol sticker badges'.
All the grand-babies lined up in grandpa's office.
Last stop, pool party. Grandma got them some push-pops that they all enjoyed as you can see.


It was a perfect end to weeks and weeks of vacationing.

2 comments:

The Corbetts said...

what fun to go see grandpa at work and the puppies. We need to go to the museum when we come. what cute kids i love them.

Polson Family said...

Hey Roni!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are sooooo cute. We were just down in El Paso a little while ago, but not for to long so I didn't get to see anyone. Next time I will call.