Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Boys

It's Birthday week at the Chaffin home.
Lego Star Wars for Luke and Batman for Noah.
My Noah was so excited about his cake. He couldn't wait to take his picture with it.

Off-duty agents



Bowling for Joker.

Time for gifts
Noah got a Leapster2, and he has yet to put it down. He loves it.

Look at how sweet those boys are. They were all so excited to see Luke's new Backyard Football video game.

Is it really possible that Luke is already six years old.

Noah is now my funny little four year old.
I love throwing a good birthday bash. I love the excitement and debate over what theme they want this year. I love the look on my boys faces when the balloons and streamers go up. I love how happy they both are. They are wonderful boys. I couldn't live without both of them in my life.
Happy Birthday Guke and No-no!

4 comments:

The Caywood Family said...

Looks like you had a great and fun Birthday bash. Cakes looked great. Can't believe those kids are getting so old. Wow they grow up fast don't they? Miss you guys.

Jenn said...

cute parties! Love the cakes. Yeah, Kimball was my first to get stitches too, none for Kyle yet. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas too!

Melanie and Jarom said...

you always have the best cakes!! Happy B-day to the boys!! They are growing up too fast! Your header is so cute, where is that taken? I can't figure it out!

Madsens said...

Oh!! Your family is so cute! Love your new family picture! We have that same bowling set! Ha! Love Target! Too bad I live w/o one now. I'm having withdrawls.