Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Brave Little Noah

Well it has officially happened, my first child to receive stitches. While John and I were out to the movies, we got a text from my dad telling us to call. We found out that our crazy boys were wrestling and Noah fell back and hit his head on an edge of a table. Luckily with our connections, we were able to skip the trip to the ER. We called Nate, a friend in our ward who is doing his residency here, and we also called Brother Mullen, our dentist, who had all the supplies needed to stitch him up. Between the two of them, we had Noah fixed up in no time.
The super close up picture was for Noah. He wanted to see what his stitches looked like.
He was so brave. I was the one who got a little faint. Let's just hope two little stitches are the worse thing to ever happen to any of my children because I don't think I could handle anything worse.

1 comment:

The Corbetts said...

oh poor no-no hope hes doing good & awesome b-day bash what cute cakes