Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter Celebration

We had a great Easter holiday. Luke and Noah enjoyed coloring eggs on the Saturday before Easter. Noah of course loved to eat all the eggs and Luke wanted them to all be red (his favorite color).
Joy (my aunt) and I threw an Easter egg hunt together at my moms house. And when I say threw an Easter egg hunt, I mean THREW. Joy had a bazillion eggs and we hid as many as we could and then we just started chucking them on the ground because we were out of hiding places. The kids really enjoyed them. And of course what fun is Easter without confetti eggs, although Noah didn’t really appreciate them. Rachel (my cousin) was getting her revenge on John and smashed an egg on his head, and Noah started crying and then got mad and yelled at her “That’s bad”. He was really concerned for his daddy. If he only knew that his daddy was the one that started the whole confetti fight in the first place.
John was lucky to get the holiday off and we were able to go to church together all dressed up in our new Easter décor. I love Easter. You can feel spring in the air (well for those of us not in Idaho weather you can) and it’s a good time to help us remember our love for the Savior. Happy Easter Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how cute Ashley is! She is so big now. I love the Easter pics too. Kyle liked the egg hunt pictures a lot.

Mauzy Fam said...

What a fun Easter!! Ashley is so cute and growing so fast. I need to see that girly. You guys look great in your church clothes!!

Andy4eric said...

Add Arizona to that list of not feeling spring at easter time. I swear I felt it in December!! I wish we could have been there...I miss you guys so much...give my boys and lady hugs and kisses! love you!