Monday, April 28, 2008

Play/Guest Room Completed

Well it is official. Eric and Andrea got to be our first guests to stay over. (Thanks guys, we had a fun time.) They were the first to benefit from our new play room/ guest room/ entertain yourself, so I can keep my sanity room/ cool place to hang out room. It is officially painted! No longer will the terrible texture situation plague us. John and I had a lot of fun working on this project and I am so happy to have a place for us to play again. Special thanks to John for doing most of the work, My mom for watching the kiddos and helping with the paint, my dad for all his tools, Johns family for the money that got us started on the project, and My babies who inspired me in the first place. (Sorry I didn’t paint the ceiling red and the closet purple for you Luke, but you have to keep resale value in mind!!! But I love you for your creativity.)

Off to a slow start!!!


Helping Hands

Etching out the glue crud, Shoot me now!!
Finished Product

9 comments:

Dr. E said...

Wow Roni, What a great room! You did a great job. It looks like such a fun place to be. You have the cutest decorating ideas.

Lisa said...

What a fun room! I bet the kids love it! And what a relief to have it done, eh??? Good job Chaffins!!!

dustin and amy said...

What a great room! You guys are amazing! I love all of your rooms!

Andy4eric said...

I feel so lucky to have been the first family to take over your newly decorated room. It really turned out fabulous. When are you going to come down and help me do my rooms?

The Caywood Family said...

Wow that is cool. Come do my house... You have great Ideas and I love them. Great job John and Roni and everyone else who helped. I want to come stay and play in that room.
Love you guys

30 year-old Dad said...

WoW! I have to say, the fish add a lot to the wall and seem relatively simple to paint. Reminds me of your sister Ashley's bedroom. You two must be related.

Jenn said...

Oh, that is so cute! I desperately wish I had an extra room for a playroom for my boys....It is so fun and bright! Hopefully we can play with your boys this summer.

The Corbetts said...

great Job guys after everyone saying hey when are you going to get that room done, are you done yet. It's looks amazing. I tell everyone about your cool pianting ideas. see you on a couple hours.

Unknown said...

Kull Roni!