Put up your Dukes
My dad has a picture that Todd drew, when he was a child, hanging up in his office. The drawing represents a youngster's view of what a Border Patrol agent does all day. I believe that in the picture there are some illegals wearing sombrero hats, hiding in some bushes. I should get a copy of it and post it. So funny. It’s priceless artwork.
Luke always asks John when he heads off to work, “Dad, you catch the bad guys?” Fortunately for Luke, he has a great dad to aspire to be like someday.
Luke always asks John when he heads off to work, “Dad, you catch the bad guys?” Fortunately for Luke, he has a great dad to aspire to be like someday.

4 comments:
that first picture of Luke is so cute, he looks so old! But, oh my gosh...that second picture. I seriously laughed so hard! his expression is just awesome. I'll have to show Brody when he gets home from school, he'll love it!
That is so cute! It's great to have daddy's that are such a good example giving us no need to worry
Luke is so cute. I was showing Marc these pictures of Luke and He asked "Is that is how John is?" He also thinks that Ashley is still the cutest of them all. I think that the second picture of Luke SO looks like John. You guys have cute kids. It is a good thing their parents are good looking. And I am glad they are my nephews and niece. Oh and that you guys are my Brother and Sister. Love you guys tons can't wait till I get to see you again.
Brody told me "I like Luke he listens to me and he doesn't lie." I think he is missing his Luke.
Post a Comment