Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dr. Seuss Week

"Crazy" Cat in the Hat Day

Horton Hears a Who day!
There was also a Green Eggs and Ham day where they got to wear the color green and they actually made green eggs and ham to eat. Although Luke informed me that he didn't try any! What a surprise :( "He does not like them, He does not like green eggs and ham, He does not like them sam I am."

Seuss-abration Parade

Grandma was able to come and enjoy the festivities!
Chillaxin' in the wagon!
I love how Luke's hat is hanging just above his eyes. He's kool like that! And he insisted on wearing his hoodie even though it was perfect weather outside. I guess it was all a part of his hoodlum look. haha

Here is one of Luke's teachers dressed up as the Grinch Who Stole Christmas! His other teacher was dressed up as Thing 1, but i failed to get a picture of her cute costume.
It was a fun week and a fun way to get kids excited to read! Luke is really starting to understand rhyming words now! What can I say, he's a genius.

2 comments:

The Caywood Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Noah is so looking like a young man what is up with that? He is going to be a babe Magnet. Along with Luke. and that little Ashley is going to be a guy magnet. John you better be prepared. I can't wait till you come to Idaho. I want to hug those little kids of yours. They are so cute.

The Corbetts said...

Luke is just growing up and getting so smart. And Noah you can comb down his hair now huh? He's handsome and Ashley oh I want to see her so bad she's not even gonna know us and she's gonna be all shy and stuff. And look and that hot mamma. I thought i would comment on you to since I always comment on how cute your kids are.