Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Passionate about Purple

You have to check out the cuteness of Stacey's new nursery. It turned out so gorgeous. We spent last week designing, shopping, and of course annoying our husbands.

She gives me entirely too much credit. She is the one who really pulled the whole room together. We really had a lot of fun turning this room into a perfect baby girl retreat!

For your viewing pleasure!!!

Introducing-girly-purple-room

3 comments:

Court n Chad said...

Wow! You guys did a Great job! Tell Stacey congratulations for me, her little boys are so cute. I decided I really need you to come and decorate my house, it is so plain! You really have a knack for it.

Lisa said...

Soooo cute!!! You really need to come and help me out! Poor little Dallei is going to suffer through white walls and an old quilt. I just haven't come up with any great ideas yet. Good job on the purple room! I love it!

The Corbetts said...

ya I agree My house next please. You could do this for a job ya know. And travel up here and work, who doesn't love to travel. Great Job guys it looks great and congrats to stacey didn't know she was expecting