Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Epiphany Weekend

When Ashley and I were visiting Eric and Andrea last month, I had an epiphany. It occur to me right after I took this snapshot of my baby girl....... she is all grown up! I mean, just look at her sitting there with her cousins having a tea party like she knows what she is doing.
She started walking a couple months after her birthday and now she does her little bow-legged walk all over the place. I love chasing her around the house. She runs as fast as her little legs will carry her so as to not get caught, laughing all the way. It still looks a bit awkward and it just cracks me up to see her little waddle.

Here are a few of Ashley's "looks"!

Here is her "Flower Power" look
(Andrea and I had so much fun staying up late making some hair clips for our girls.)


Here is her "Farmer Girl" look

Here is her "There's no place like Home" look

Here is her "Ghouly Monster Teeth" look
(John calls any kid this when their teeth are in an awkward stage.)


Here is her "Damsel in distress" look


Here is her "sweet sleeping angel" look

I love my baby girl, even if she is not much of a baby any more!

5 comments:

Lady Robason said...

No kidding! I always forget how close in age her and Ayla are. I can't believe how big she is. Did I mention we are coming in July? Can't wait to play with you guys!

Stacey said...

she is too cute. my favorite is the damsel in distress look. Aiden looked at the pictures with me and said "That's Ashley and Elmo!!!!" he was so excited. He has an Elmo just like hers.

Jenn said...

She it too cute. The blue dress is my favorite. We have to get together this summer with the kiddies- I should be there for a good three weeks in June or July.

Amy 'n' Nate said...

My fav is the "damsel in distress." What an absolute doll!

Lisa said...

Such a sweet little girl!

And btw, where are you??? You have been MIA for too long! See you soon!?!